A equipa GoParity vai crescer!
(o anúncio está apenas em inglês)
Digital Marketing Manager/Intern
GoParity is a recently launched crowdlending platform that aims to make more sustainable projects happen. We connect projects that need funding with citizens and investors and we are ready to rapidly escalate from 2018 onwards.
The Digital Marketing Manager works across all functions to support the delivery of GoParity business goals – to maximize membership, influence, revenue and customer service.
We have an opportunity for a passionate, proactive and goal-driven Digital Marketing Manager to be part of our team at a very exciting time for GoParity. You will play an important role bringing our vision into reality and will have the opportunity to come on board a project that will rapidly grow.
• Deliver intelligence-driven campaigns to support GoParity’s activity and maximize lead generation.
• Drive performance of all digital channels and ensure a seamless experience across all digital touch points.
• Develop and implement a strategy for SEO, email marketing, social media and others.
• Build knowledge across the business, harnessing the potential of users and other stakeholders to boost engagement and improve UX.
• Explore and introduce appropriate measurement and reporting tools, to achieve business goals and evaluate performance.
• Play an active part in team briefings, staff meetings and other internal or external communications.
• Good with tight & strict deadlines and easily adjusts to shifting priorities.
• Self-starter who will build relationships and work effectively as part of a team.
• Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach. You will proactively seek new channels to market and innovate methods to engage with our audience.
• Strong analytical ability.
• You will have proven experience of providing digital marketing across web, email, social media
• Hands-on experience using tools such as Google Analytics and delivering AdWords and other paid social campaigns
• Proficient understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and Photoshop (or similar)
• Bachelors or Graduate degree in Marketing or related
• Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in English and Portuguese
Follow one of these links to apply: